Procon1 provides professional consulting services to achieve excellence in service with efficient and effective results. Procon1 is a highly respected technical and management consulting firm with recognized expertise in welding and Code, HDPE fusing, program improvement, and technical support. Procon1 is a technical and management consulting firm with industry-recognized expertise in the following areas: Welding and Code: welded repair and modification, weld procedure development and qualification, underwater welding procedures, weld overlays, ASME and AWS codes and standards, automated performance qualification record generation.
Fusing of Polyethylene Pipe (HDPE):ASME Code, Safety Related and Non-Safety Related fusing programs and procedures, fusing procedure demonstration testing, operator performance qualification and technical support for installation
Program Development & Improvement: quality assurance, quality control, modification processes, Section XI Repair/Replacement Programs, Section XI Ten-Year Updates, welding and non-destructive examination, technical training programs, leadership development programs
Training: technical instruction, soft-skills and leadership training, program development, course development and implementation, technical presentations, ASME Section III and Section XI Code Training for Engineers. Click here for information on the newly available training course The ASME Nuclear Codes.In addition to these expert technical consulting services, Procon1 provides supplemental short-term or long-term support in the following areas of industrial and nuclear maintenance, modification, examination and testing:
• Senior Welding Engineer with substantial knowledge and experience in ASME Section IX and AWS D1.1 welding and in ASME Section III and ASME Section XI Code welding and repair activities.
• Welding Engineer qualified as a welding program engineer with extensive experience in preparation, review and approval of Weld Travelers, Repair / Replacement Plans, and NIS-2A Code Data packages.
• Field Welding Engineers and CWI's with extensive experience in various areas of the piping, welding, structural and mechanical disciplines.
• Mechanical/Piping and Civil Field Engineers / Construction Coordinators with substantial experience in procedure writing, planning, scheduling, craft supervision, examination and project management.
• Mechanical/Piping Quality Control Engineers / Inspectors with significant experience in planning reviews, in-process and final inspection, non-destructive examination and testing.